THE GOLDEN TRAIL NATIONAL SERIES RULES FOR MEXICO
The GTNS races for MEXICO are: Cerro Rojo, El Chico Mountain Race and the GTNS MEXICO national final is the TEPEC TRAIL.
IT IS EACH INDIVIDUAL ATHLETE’S RESPONSIBILITY TO RESPECT THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF EACH RACE.
RANKING POINTS BREAKDOWN – 1ST TO 30TH:
Runners must participate in at least 1 out of 2 qualifying races (Cerro Rojo and/or El Chico Mountain Trail) and reach the top 3 to be invited to the GTNS MEXICO national final (Tepec Trail). The overall ranking will take into account each runner’s best results from the 2 qualifying races and the result of the national final (Tepec Trail). The national final is mandatory to get a ranking and qualify for the GTNS Grand Final.
The national final’s points are double
The GTNS MEXICO top 2 men and women in the overall ranking will receive tickets* for the GTNS Grand Final:
In the event there is a tie:
1- The best place on one of the GTNS MEXICO 2021 qualifying race
2- The second best place on one of the GTNS MEXICO 2021 qualifying race
This Grand Final will gather all the different GTNS (GTNS FR-BEL / GTNS SP-POR / GTNS IT / GTNS UK / GTNS CZE-SK-POL/ GTNS GER-AUT-CH/ GTNS US-CAN/ GTNS NORDICS/ GTNS MEXICO). If a runner didn’t qualify in the national final to receive an invitation to the GTNS Grand Final, he/she can still go at his/her own expense.
The top 3 men and women from this Grand Final will win a Golden Ticket to participate in the Golden Trail Championship 2022, under the condition that he/she has participated in one of the GTNS 2021.
In the event of injury and the inability to compete before the competition, the runner who would have won a ticket for the GTNS Grand Final, or for the GTC, will not receive any compensation and will lose his/her ticket and will not receive travel expenses.
In the event races are cancelled, the rules will be modified as follows:
– In the event, one of the three races is cancelled, the GTNS MEXICO will take into account the results of the 2 races still active. The top 2 M & W will get a ticket for the GTNS Grand Final.
– In the event, there is only one race still active, the best man and the best woman (not the top 2) of this race will be invited directly to the GTNS Grand Final.
– In the event, the GTWS has switched to a GTC format the top 2 M & W of the GTNS MEXICO will win a Golden Ticket for the GTC 2021. The GTNS Grand Final is cancelled.
– In the event, there is only one race still active and the GTWS has already switched to the GTC format. The best man and the best woman of the race which have not been cancelled get a Golden Ticket for the GTC 2021.
– In the event, the GTNS MEXICO takes place but there are less than 3 GTNS still active, the GTNS Grand Final is cancelled. The M & W winners of the GTNS MEXICO will receive a Golden Ticket for the GTC 2022.
Within the GTNS MEXICO, there is only one category for male and one for female.
The first 2 men and women from the GTNS MÉXICO overall ranking will receive their tickets* to participate in the GTNS Grand Final. Therefore, they will receive financial support for transport and accommodation.
The first 3 men and women from the GTNS Grand Final will receive their tickets for the Golden Trail Championship 2022. Therefore, they will receive financial support up to the maximum sum specified in the GTC 2022 rules to participate in the Championship and receive free and guaranteed race bib.
4. PHOTO, TV, VIDEO RIGHTS
Any competitor expressly waives the right to the image during the GOLDEN TRAIL NATIONAL SERIES 2021, as he/she renounces all recourse against the organizer and the authorized partners for the use made of his/her image.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, 6th January 1978, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data. Through us, you may receive proposals from other companies or associations. If you do not want to receive these proposals, please write to us with your full name and address.
*Ticket: [race bib]+ [accommodation]+ [transport in the maximum sum specified up to €600 from Europe to Europe and up to €1,200 from overseas]